2000PSIg Stainless Pressure Sensor Kit by AEM
AEM offers high quality PSIg sensors in 100, 150, 500, 1,000, and 2,000. Gauge style pressure sensors reference pressure above atmospheric pressure. When exposed to atmospheric pressure, gauge style pressure sensors will read 0 psig. Gauge style pressure sensors are commonly used for oil pressure, fuel pressure, brake pressure, nitrous pressure etc.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 15,00PSI
- Response Time: < 1ms
- Vibration: 100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Sensor Body: Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: 1/8" NPT Male Thread
- Weight: < 85 Grams
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector, pins & pin lock
Please Note: Use a SS Pressure Sensor where you need exact details of the pressure.
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 2000 PSIg Stainless Sensor
- 1 - 1/8" NPT to -4 Adapter
- Connector, Pins & Pin Lock
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.