AEM Stainless Steel MAP/PSIa Sensor 150PSI
AEM offers high quality PSIg sensors in 100, 150, 500, 1,000, and 2,000. Gauge style pressure sensors reference pressure above atmospheric pressure. When exposed to atmospheric pressure, gauge style pressure sensors will read 0 psig. Gauge style pressure sensors are commonly used for oil pressure, fuel pressure, brake pressure, nitrous pressure etc.
Use a SS Pressure Sensor where you need exact details of the pressure. Example: MAP Sensor information for the ECU – Calibration/crucial information for the ECU.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 1500PSI
- Response Time: < 1ms
- Vibration:100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Sensor Body: Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: 1/8" NPT Male Thread
- Weight: < 85 Grams
- Supply Current:
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector
- Stainless-steel sensors accurate to within 1% of full scale (pressure sensors)
- High-quality sealed sensor housings are virtually impervious to automotive fluids (360-degree welded wetted area)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.