AEM Stainless Steel MAP/PSIa Sensor 150PSI
AEM offers high-quality PSIg sensors in 100, 150, 500, 1,000, and 2,000. Gauge style pressure sensors reference pressure above atmospheric pressure. When exposed to atmospheric pressure, gauge-style pressure sensors will read 0 psig. Gauge style pressure sensors are commonly used for oil pressure, fuel pressure, brake pressure, nitrous pressure, etc.
Use a SS Pressure Sensor where you need exact details of the pressure. Example: MAP Sensor information for the ECU – Calibration/crucial information for the ECU.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 1500PSI
- Response Time: < 1ms
- Vibration:100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Sensor Body: Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: 1/8" NPT Male Thread
- Weight: < 85 Grams
- Supply Current:
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector
- Stainless-steel sensors accurate to within 1% of full scale (pressure sensors)
- High-quality sealed sensor housings are virtually impervious to automotive fluids (360-degree welded wetted area)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.