AEM E85 Compatible 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (65mm w/ Offset Inlet)AEM’s 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels and is tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100, and all types of gasoline.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340lph @ 40 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, wiring harness, pre-filter, and O-rings (use of stock isolator sleeve is recommended)
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre-filter that may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
- Weight: 10.4oz (294grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- Length: 65mm
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green/gray end caps
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
- PRV Activation: 80 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
- Fuse: 15 amps (13.5v), 20 amps (13.5v) MAX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 340LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Necessary Wiring/Hardware
- AEM Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.