AEM Digital Display Boost Gauge
AEM's Digital Boost Display Gauges combine unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays boost in 1 PSI increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as boost from -30 to up to 50 PSI. The boost gauge's digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital boost gauges include a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or AQ-1 Data Logger, making it the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log boost at high RPM on tuned engines. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- Reads -30 to 50 PSI
- 24 green LED display lights
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- Three digit readout in center
- Standard 52mm Gauge Housing
- 0-5V analog output
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included
What's In The Box?
- 1 - AEM Digital Boost Gauge
- 1 - AEM Boost Sensor
- Extra Bezels/Faceplates
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- AEM Electronics Limited Warranty