AEM Front Strut Bar
The AEM 29-0000 performance strut bar provides additional vehicle stability as a replacement to the stock strut bar on some Mitsubishi Lancer, MR, and GSR models. AEM strut bars are constructed from 1-1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weight which gives you a true racing option and a more professional alternative to many hinged or weaker strut bars on the market. The AEM-29-0000 performance strut bar comes in a charcoal gray powder coat finish with the AEM logo giving you a clean high-performance look under the hood. This strut bar is easy to install with one 14 millimeter socket wrench using the existing factory mounting points and comes with 6 washers.
When a car is pushed hard into a turn, the tops of the strut towers can move as much as 1/8”, which affects the camber setting in a negative way and can make the car handle unpredictably. Correctly made strut bars help stabilize the tops of the struts by tying them together.
- 1 1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weight
- Comes with AEM’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Can reduce noise vibration and harshness in extreme conditions
- Easy to install with one socket wrench
- One-Piece Design
- Durable Construction
- Reduces Strut Movement
- Locks the Top of your Struts Together
- Material Used: Steel
- Package Contents: 1 Strut Bar
- Product Box Height: 10.75 in (273 mm)
- Product Box Length: 53 in (1346 mm)
- Product Box Width: 8.5 in (216 mm)
- Product Style: AEM Strut Bar
- Weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- Front Strut Bar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.