Air Inlet Temperature (AIT) Sensor
AEM's Air Inlet Temperature Sensor Kits (AIT) senses the air temperature on the inlet side of the engine. Air Temp Sensor with 3/8' NPT Male Thread, Aluminum Bung, Connector & Pins.
- Weatherproof connector
- Includes mating connector & pins
- Senses the air temperature on the inlet side of the engine
- Accuracy: < 1.5°C / 2.7°F
- Operating Temp: -40C to 135C / -40F to 275F
- Resistive Range (Ω): See Table
- Thermal Time Constant: < 15 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 3/8" NPT
- Hex Size: 3/4"
- Installation Torque: 20Nm / 15 ft-lbs
- Weight: 33.3g
What's In The Box?
- Air Temp Sensor
- 3/8" NPT Alumium Bung
- Mating Connector
- Wire Seals
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.