AEM Tru-Boost X Series Gauge Type Controller
Tru-Boost joins X-Series line, now with AEMnet for data logging and an internal 80PSIg MAP Sensor.
The beloved Tru-Boost Gauge has been put to pasture and is replaced with the new X-Series Tru-BoostX Boost Controller Gauge (PN 30-0352). The Tru-BoostX Boost Controller Gauge delivers all of the features you loved about the original only now with AEMnet for data logging and a big, fat internal MAP sensor that can handle boost pressures up to 80 PSI of boost. The King is dead, long live the King!
The Tru-BoostX Boost Controller gauge delivers digital accuracy but with the simplicity of a manual boost controller. All programming is done using the faceplate buttons and no laptop is required. AEM’s specially designed Boost Control Solenoid and all necessary hardware is included.
- A boost display gauge and boost controller in one!
- Easy to program - no laptop required
- Boost control solenoid and all necessary hardware included
- On-board 80PSIg MAP sensor - no upgrade kit needed for high boost vehicles
- Two boost level settings and scramble boost setting
- Wastegate open pressure setting for controlling boost spikes and faster spool
- Display boost levels in PSI, BAR or kPa
- Overboost protection and programmable alarms, ground output for optional LED warning light
- Peak boost level recall
- X-Series design for the best visibility (87% larger center LED and 33% larger face design)X-Series dimensions make it easier to install (0.825” overall depth, 0.20” cup depth)
- AEMnet CAN bus enabled for data logging (13 channels of data over 2-wire connection)
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) cup
- 24 programmable green outer LEDs
- Auto-dimming sensor for ideal brightness day or night
- Positive locking connectors
AEM 30-0352 Benefits
- Program Two Boost Levels + Scramble Boost Setting - Program two boost modes for different levels of performance (up to 80PSIg internal MAP sensor), and program a time-based scramble boost setting that is controlled using a switched input. You can also turn off the controller and use the gauge as a display
- Change Wastegate Open Pressure - Ideal for reducing boost spikes and improving spool up
- Display Boost Levels in PSIg (PSI), BAR, or kPa (PAS) - See your boost in the units you prefer, and scale the 24 outer LEDs to match your peak boost levels for the perfect sweeping motion
- Set Alarms and Display Peak Boost - Set the 24 green outer LEDs to flash-based on boost pressure so you are alerted to an overboost condition. A ground output is included for triggering an optional LED warning light. Select the “B” button to see peak boost level and clear the value using the menu
- Overboost Protection Built-In - Protects your engine from an overboost condition by shutting the boost control solenoid off until it is reactivated by you through the buttons on the faceplate
- Integrated Error Protection - Alerts you to a fault if the boost control solenoid is shorted or disconnected so you are never left guessing whether the Tru-BoostX is operational
- Datalog using AEMnet CAN bus - Outputting channels over AEMnet provides so much more than just boost pressure! Send 13 channels of data over a 2-wire connection, including boost pressure, peak boost, boost target, boost scramble duty, overboost status, wastegate crack pressure, boost control solenoid status, and more
What's in the box?
- AEM Tru Boost X Controller Gauge
- Controller Module
- Wiring Harness
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.