AEM UEGO BOSCH REPLACEMENT WIDEBAND O2 SENSOR | (30-2001)
Replacement Wideband O2 Sensor
These sensors have a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensorâ??s connector body. This resistor is specifically created for the exact sensor that it is attached to. Modifying this will invalidate the sensorâ??s output. The wideband sensor is laboratory-calibrated at the Bosch factory, accurate to 0.1 AFR and never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM wideband AFR controller.
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM Controller and connector plug.
- Specifically designed for use with AEM Wideband UEGO controllers
- Replacement sensor only
Replacement Sensor for the following AEM Wideband Controllers.
- AEM Infinity Engine Management Systems
- 30-4100 - Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-4900 - Wideband Failsafe Gauge
- 30-2310 - Inline Wideband UEGO Controller
- 30-2340 - 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller
- 30-2340-N - 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller - Nascar
- 30-5130 - Analog Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-5143 - Analog E85 Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-2320 - X-WiFi Wideband/EGT Controller
For Digital Wideband UEGO Controller Part Number 30-4110 please refer to the 30-2004 Bosch LSU 4.9 Replacement UEGO Sensor PN 30-2004.
We Also Recommend