AEM WIDEBAND UEGO AIR/FUEL RATIO GAUGE (30-4110)
AEM (30-4110) UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
If you're looking at this Digital AEM Wideband Gauge you have probably modified your car and need to keep an eye on your air-fuel ratios. This AEM UEGO 30-4110 does that, and does it extremely well. A wide band UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. Air fuel readings are very consistent and this AEM digital wideband gauge has a reputation for accuracy. Included is AEM's wide band oxygen sensor and everything needed for a quick and easy permanent uego wideband install. Additional face plates and bezels are also included so you can customize the look to better match your boost gauge or oem instrument panel! Buy yours today and begin monitoring your Air Fuel Ratios with an AEM wideband before it's too late...
The 30-4110 AEM wideband is a replacement for the well renowned AEM UEGO 30-4100. While cosmetically identical the new AEM 30-4110 wideband controller gauge utilizes a Bosch 4.9 LSU oxygen sensor for enhanced accuracy and require no free air calibration - ever!
- The gauge controls its data by a digital LED display and LED needle that will change colors as the ratios change from rich to lean.
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels / black and white faceplates included
- Provides high accuracy data that is essential when tuning your engine.
- This gauge is easy to read and highly accurate.
- No free air sensor calibration required - ever
- Allows you to accurately monitor your Air/Fuel Ratio.
What's in the box?
- AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge
- Bosch 4.9 LSU oxygen sensor
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates
- All necessary wiring for install
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturers Warranty
We Also Recommend