AEM Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
When asked about checking their air, most drivers look at their tires.
Not you. You’ve busted your knuckles for hours in the garage, working on souping up your engine to operate at higher, more powerful levels. You know that air is an important part of what’s going on in your engine, so if someone asks about checking your air, you want to know that your air-fuel ratio is as rich or lean as you need.
The AEM UEGO Air-Fuel Ratio Gauge lets you do exactly that, with much more precision and detail than other gauges on the market. The AEM 30-4110 model has been upgraded with a Bosch 4.9 LSU oxygen sensor, for even more accuracy than previous models. This AEM wideband sensor features a three-digit digital readout in the center and an LED “needle” around the rim that changes color as the ratios change from rich to lean.
The AEM wideband air fuel ratio gauge comes with everything you need for a simple installation, including interchangeable bezels and faces to match the rest of your gear. AEM’s reputation for accurate monitoring is unmatched in the market. The UEGO Air-Fuel Ratio Gauge is one of the best tools you can use to get the most out of your engine while preventing serious damage.
The AEM 30-4110 wideband gauge is a replacement for the well renowned AEM UEGO 30-4100. While cosmetically identical the new AEM 30-4110 wideband controller gauge utilizes a Bosch 4.9 LSU oxygen sensor for enhanced accuracy and require no free air calibration - ever!
AEM 30-4110 Wideband Features
- The gauge controls its data by a digital LED display and LED needle that will change colors as the ratios change from rich to lean.
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels / black and white face plates included
- Provides high accuracy data that is essential when tuning your engine.
AEM Wideband Benefits
- This gauge is easy to read and highly accurate.
- No free air sensor calibration required - ever
- Allows you to accurately monitor your Air/Fuel Ratio.
What's in the box?
- AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge
- Bosch 4.9 LSU oxygen sensor
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels
- Interchangeable black and white face plates
- All necessary wiring for install
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturers Warran
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.