X-Series Digital AEMnet CAN bus Gauge
The X-Series AEMnet CAN bus Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0312-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- Reads data channels from AEMnet CAN bus equipped devices!
- Choose which available channels you want to see using buttons on the faceplate
- User-selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
- User-selectable wideband measurements (AFR or Lambda)
- Clear peak values for channels using buttons on the faceplate
- Auto-hides channels that aren’t present on the data stream
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 20-0312-ACC)
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides a secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems
What's in the box?
- 52mm Gauge
- Rubber Band (35-8617)
- Harness (35-3437)
- AEM Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.