30-0311 X Series Datastream Gauge
AEM’s X-Series OBDII gauge (PN 30-0311) puts multiple channels of data at your fingertips by reading the CAN bus stream of your vehicle’s OBD port and transmitting those channels to the gauge display. It reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and gives you the ability to clear codes. Wiring is as simple as connecting the gauge to your vehicle’s OBDII port using the supplied connector! Because the X-Series OBDII gauge reads OBDII parameters transmitted through a vehicle’s CAN datastream, it will only work on 2008+ model year vehicles.
- Reads data channels from 2008+ MY vehicles through the OBDII port!
- Reads and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)!
- Easy to install and wire –power and data come from OBDII port using supplied connector
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Black bezel and black faceplate included (silver bezel/white faceplate sold
- separately, PN 30-0311-ACC)
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
What's in the box?
- 52mm Gauge
- OBD2 V2 Power Cable (35-3458)
- Rubber Band (35-8617)
- Black Bezel
- Black PSI/BAR Reversible Faceplate
- The 30-0311 comes with a black bezel and black oil pressure faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0311-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel and white faceplate.
- AEM Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.