Front Wind Splitter by APR Performance
APR Performance Front Wind Splitters integrate with the front bumper to reduce front-end lift and increase high-speed stability. APR Performance Front Wind Splitters are highly-effective at balancing the front-vs-rear downforce when used in conjunction with APR Performance Adjustable Wings.
There are two types of APR Performance Front Wind Splitters. The first type is the standard carbon fiber type. This type of splitter provides good strength and rigidity and is suitable for moderate racing conditions. The second type is the carbon fiber + Nomex honeycomb type. This type of splitter provides the highest strength and rigidity at the lowest possible weight per square inch and is suitable for high-speed racing conditions.
Every APR Performance Front Wind Splitter is shaped to conform to the factory bumper (standard applications) or shaped per customer requirements (custom applications). Adjustable stainless-steel support rods are included with every APR Performance Front Wind Splitter.
- Pattern - 2x2 twill weave
- Material - Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating - UV-stable clear coat
- Mounting - Custom mounting required (no pre-drilled holes)
- Hardware - Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, nuts, and adjustable rods
- 2009 - 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
- Reduce front-end lift
- Maximize cornering speeds
- Enhance high-speed stability
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Wind Splitter
- Support Rods and Hardware
- Manufacturer's Warranty