ARP Custom Age 625+ Plus Connecting Rod Bolt Kit
ARP Pro Series connecting rod bolts are precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications and designed for optimum reliability. They are heat-treated and threads are rolled to provide up to ten times more fatigue strength. This makes them far superior to standard OEM fasteners in terms of durability, and fully capable of handling the extra stress of high-combustion engines.
- Connecting Rod Manufacturer: Stock
- Cap Retention Style: Cap screw
- Rod Bolt Head Style: E
- Fastener Tensile Strength (psi): 260,000 psi
- Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Connecting Rod Bolt Material: ARP Custom Age 625 Plus
- Underhead Length (in.): 1.500 in.
- Underhead Length (mm): 38.10mm
- Nuts Included: No
- Wrench Diameter: 7/16 in.
- Precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications
- Designed for optimum reliability
- Heat-treated and threads are rolled
- Fully capable of handling the extra stress of high-combustion engines
Please Note: General replacement. Customer must verify fitment with ARP
What's In The Box?
- 8 - Bolts
- Manufacturers Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.