GTC-300 Adjustable Wing 67"
The APR Performance GTC-300 Adjustable Wing features a 3D airfoil shape that is designed to produce balanced downforce across its span on sports and touring car applications. Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable pre-preg carbon fiber composite materials for superior strength and low weight.
Aerodynamically-tuned side plates (aka end plates), included with every GTC Series Adjustable Wing, are critical components that help to ensure consistent airflow across the full span of the airfoil. Supporting the airfoils are 10mm "aircraft grade" 6061 billet aluminum pedestals that come in a flat black powder coat finish.
Modeled in 3D and validated using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), the APR Performance GTC-500 Adjustable Wing is designed to adapt to a variety of widebody sports and touring car applications.
- Pattern - 2x2 twill weave
- Material - Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating - UV-stable clear coat
- Wing Span - 67" w/ variable Angle-of-Attack (AOA) (center section vs outer section angle difference: 15 degrees)
- Hardware - Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- Mounting - 6061 billet aluminum brackets/pedestals with application-specific bottom mounting bases
- Angle adjustment holes allow for easy tuning of downforce
- Reinforced pre-preg carbon fiber withstands extreme loads
- Interchangeable side plates help to further tune downforce levels
- 2015-2017 Subaru WRX / STI
What's In The Box?
- GTC-300 Wing
- Installation Hardware
**Please note this item does not ship internationally due to its size and weight.**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.