Cusco 6-Point Dash Escape Roll Cage (Evo 7/8/9)
Cusco D1 bolt-in roll bars and roll cages look great, increase chassis rigidity and most importantly, offer unmatched protection in the event of a roll-over related crash. Constructed from 40mm chomoly piping, Cusco cages are 33% lighter than traditional steel. Conceived and designed from extensive hands on experience, Cusco roll cages are based directly on the feedback from real race teams and race car designers. Each Cusco D1 application is individually oriented to the most structurally relevant mounting points for maximum rigidity and effectiveness. D1 roll bars and cages come powder coated in Cusco’s trademark metallic blue hue.
- Part Number: 564 261 B
- Chromoly 40mm OD, CUSCO Blue
- Weighs approximately 40.92lbs. (18.6kg).
- 6-Point, Front & Rear, 4/5 Passenger, Around Dash-Type (no cutting the dash for install).
- 40mm chrome molybdenum pipes used 33% percent lighter that a similar steel roll bar.
- Lightweight joints used Increased safety with competition roll bar layout.
- Increases body rigidity.
Our bar layout is designed from extensive experience. Bar structure is based on feedback from the track that looks great and is just as effective. Designed from our extensive experience, the rigidity seen in the interior extensive piping is feedback from our racing experience.
- Cusco roll cages are designed for right hand drive cars and may require interior modification for left hand drive installation
- Images shown are generic representations, actual product may differ slightly
- Unless listed as 'Dash Escape', all Cusco cages will require cutting of the dashboard for installation
- Will NOT fits vehicles with Sun Roof or Moon Roof.
- This product ships truck freight only starting at $175 within continental US. Please select shipping option when adding to your cart.
- This is a special order part and will take an average of two weeks to ship.
- Since this is a special order part no cancellations will be accepted once order is placed.