T3 Titanium Turbo Shield by Design Engineering
Custom fit Titanium Turbo Shields with LR Technology provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier - shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces and offers a very cool looking carbon fiber look.
Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1800 F and 2500 F radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
- Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material
- Anchoring hooks incorporated to ensure the shield is secure
- LR Technology helps to prolong the lifespan of the heat shield
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
- Available as a shield only, or as a complete kit (see 'Please Note')
Available as a shield only, or as a complete kit. Each Kit includes the Turbo Shield, a 2” x 15 ft roll of Titanium wrap, two 20” stainless steel zip ties & 5 ft of fastening wire
- Fits T3 Turbos
- Highly Durable and Long Lasting Construction
- Resists 1800F Direct Heat (2500 F Radiant)
- Lowers Temps and Reduces Turbo Lag
- Increases Turbo Performance
- Hi-Tech Custom Carbon Fiber Look
What's in the box?
- 1 - Titanium Turbo Shield
- 1 - 2" x 15' Roll of Wrap (with Kit)
- Locking Ties and Fastening Wire (with Kit)
- Instructions/Manual (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
DEI Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.