500 Series Coilovers for the 2008-2015 Evo X by Fortune Auto
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 6 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high-quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
- Rebuildable and Revalveable
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 2-3 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X
- Superior Performance
- Optimized Ride Comfort
- Reliable and Long Lasting
- Front Spring Rate: 8k (Default)
- Rear Spring Rate: 8k (Default)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of 500 Series Coilovers
- Fortune Auto 5 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.