GATES ACCESSORY BELT | 2003-2006 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION 8/9 (K060705)
Gates Micro-V Belts outperform other V-ribbed belts because they are truncated. This shorter profile gives the new Micro-V Belts increased flexibility, reduced heat buildup and allows them to operate at extra high speeds on smaller diameter sheaves.
Specially designed to replace original equipment belts on extra heavy applications such as machine tools, compressors, pumping equipment and other industrial equipment requiring V-ribbed belts.
Two more advantages of the truncated design are that the belt does not bottom in the sheave and the belt can better tolerate debris in the sheave groove. They are extremely smooth running and highly resistant to oil, heat and other adverse conditions
- Exclusive Gates truncated belt design offers up to 80% higher horsepower capacity than Rubber Manufacturer's Association standards
- Increased flexibility and reduced heat buildup permit extra high speeds on smaller diameter sheaves
- Highly resistant to oil, heat and other adverse conditions
- Less sensitive to debris in sheave groove
- Meets or exceeds Rubber Manufacturer's Association standards for static conductivity
- Energy efficient
- Runs cooler than conventional belts
- High power density
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
We Also Recommend