Mitsubishi Evolution 8/9 RS Race Exhaust System by GReddy
The GPP RS-Race for the 2003-07 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII / IX is our most aggressive system for the turbocharged 4G63 and CT9A chassis.
The RS-Race is ideally suited for applications that require less sound suppression and maximum flow (or customers who just want an aggressive sounding exhaust.) This light-weight, large diameter, full stainless-steel, 80mm (3.14”) with only the slight taper to 76mm(3") front flange (to be able to mate up to both stock and 3" front pipes), cat-back has no pre-resonator. Even with the cost-effective price point on the RS-Race, quality materials, construction, and craftsmanship are not compromised.
For extra customization, the RS-Race Tri-bolt tip allows for the installation of optional RS Tip Silencers, various tip lengths, and styles in both stainless steel and genuine Titanium.
- Ideally suited for applications that require less sound suppression and maximum flow
- Light-weight, large diameter, full stainless-steel, 80mm (3.14”)
- Slight taper to 76mm(3") front flange (to be able to mate up to both stock and 3" front pipes)
- Quality materials, construction, and craftsmanship
- Includes 80mm replacement gasket
- 2006 - 2007 Mitsubishi Evo 9
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8
- Exhaust Type: Cat-back
- Number of pieces: 2pcs
- Piping Diameter: 80mm (3.14")
- Tip Diameter: 115mm (4.5")
What's In The Box?
- 1 - GReddy RS Race Exhaust
- 1 - Replacement Gasket (80mm)
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.