GSC 7000 Series Full Billet Camshafts are 100% in-house cut and ground on the newest, most precise CNC machines available. The 7000 Series camshafts take the import valve train market to another level, being the only readily available and affordable billet camshafts for sport compact/ import performance cars.
The lobe profiles are still the same spec GSC Power-Division is known for worldwide, giving the best power gains and smoothest drivability out of anyone in the industry. Appearance wise the new dark nitride coating aids in wear/fatigue resistance, lubricity, and superior corrosion resistance. The 7000 Series camshafts have raised the bar and will be the cams that all others will be judged against.
- Designed for 800whp+
- ADV Duration (Intake) - 280
- Duration @ 1mm (Intake) - 238
- Peak Lift (Intake) - 11.70mm
- Center Line (Intake) - 109
- ADV Duration (Exhaust) - 280
- Duration @ 1mm (Exhaust) - 238
- Peak Lift (Exhaust) - 11.70mm
- Center Line (Exhaust) - 115
These cams are meant for the 800whp+ to take advantage of a very large turbo. these are NOT suggested for anyone running smaller than the 67mm to GT42R turbo. If using aftermarket cam gears(especially AEM) check the bolt lenght, some cam gears are too thick for the OEM bolt on the Billet cams, a 40mm underhead length bolt may be necessary.
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
- 2001 - 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution VII
- 1999 - 2001 Mitsubishi Evolution VI
- 1998 - 1999 Mitsubishi Evolution V
- 1996 - 1998 Mitsubishi Evolution IV
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Billet S3 Intake Camshaft
- 1 - Billet S3 Exhaust Camshaft
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.