GSC POWER-DIVISION S2 BILLET CAMSHAFTS | 1996-2005 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION 4-8 (7008S2)
The S2 cams are designed for those with more power in mind or a larger turbo. No low end power is lost vs the stock cams when used with the larger turbos. The S2 cams will show gains of 50-70whp over the stock cams and in some cases more in the higher RPMS. Great for 2.0L engines revving to 9000rpms or for Stroker motors revving to 8000rpms. The S2 Cams are suggested to run on their upgraded Beehive valve spring replacement or can be run at the stock revlimit and factory boost on the stock spring. Designed for a rev range of 4000-9000 RPMS(2.0L or 3000-8000 2.2L+), 400-700whp applications. S2 cams can run on Factory ECU with custom flashing. Made 100% In The USA
- Designed for a rev range of 4000-9000 RPMS(2.0L or 3000-8000 2.2L+)
- S2 cams can run on Factory ECU with custom flashing.
- Made 100% In The USA.
- No low end power is lost vs the stock cams.
- will show gains of 50-70whp over the stock cams.
- Great for 2.0L engines revving to 9000rpms or for Stroker motors revving to 8000rpms.
Billet S2 Specs
- ADV Duration
- Intake: 274
- Exhaust: 274
- Duration @ 1mm
- Intake: 230
- Exhaust: 230
- Peak Lift
- Intake: 11.20mm
- Exhaust: 11.00mm
- Intake: 107
- Exhaust: 113
- If using aftermarket cam gears(especially AEM) check the bolt lenght, some cam gears are too thick for the OEM bolt on the Billet cams, a 40mm underhead lenght bolt may be necessary in this case
- 1996-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4-8
What's in the box?
- GSC Power-Division Billet Evolution 4-8 S2 Camshafts
Sold without warranty, implied or expressed due to the added stress and use of high performance engines.
We Also Recommend