Hawk Performance Street Brake Pads Mitsubishi Evo X (Front/Rear Or Full Set)
These Evo X High-Performance Street disc brake pads are legendary for increasing stopping power on street-legal vehicles, and increasing the performance of your vehicle's braking system is easy when you choose Hawk HPS braking compound. The High-Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads, and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads for your 08-15 Mitsubishi Evolution 10. Less fade means you will have better pedal feel and more consistent performance in a durable brake pad that generates less dust.
Hawk HPS Evo X Brake Pad Features:
- Smooth braking feel
- Excellent for spirited driving
- Gentle on rotors and extended pad life
- Consistent brake release characteristics
- Increased stopping power
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon-ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- Hawk Evo X HPS Brake Pads
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.