*Sold by the foot*
Typically 4-5 ft. of sheath is needed for a Mitsubishi Evolution COP ignition system. 7mm is the standard size used for the JDC ignition systems and DIY kits.
Silicone coated fiberglass sleeving is braided by non-alkali fiberglass, then coated with silicone through high temperature. It is widely used for insulation protection, electrical machinery, home appliance, electronic equipment, automotive wiring, etc.
- Operating Temperature: -113 ~ 392 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Dielectric breakdown voltage: 2500V
- Flammability: Self-Extinguishing
- Color: Black
- Internal Diameter: 6mm/7mm/10mm
- Coating Thickness: 0.40mm
High Temperature Wire Sheath
fast shipping, good quality and awesome communication
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.