INJECTOR DYNAMICS ID1700 FUEL INJECTORS | MULTIPLE MITSUBISHI/TOYOTA FITMENTS (1700.60.11.D.4)
Designed as an all fuel compatible injector, the ID1700 injectors are capable of very high flow rates whether you are pushing e85 or gasoline to your boosted/high horsepower engine. The ID1700 was designed to fill the gap between the ID1300 and the ID2000, and like the ID1300, it features corrosion resistant internals making it compatible with all known automotive fuels.
- Capable of very high flow rates
- Stainless Internals
- Broad Operating Range - 1725cc/min at 3 bar to 2640cc/min at 7 bar.
- Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels.
- Does not require extended linearity at low flow rates
- Narrow Spray Pattern - minimal wall wetting promotes quick response and smooth running.
- These injectors will require a PnP adapter in order to plug and play.
- The ID1700 will deliver flawless stoichiometric idle and cruise mixtures on E85, but like the ID2000, should not be expected to do so on gasoline.
- 1985-1987 Toyota Corolla (4AGEC)
- 1991-1995 Toyota MR2 (5SFE)
- 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
- 2000-2005 Toyota Celica (1ZZFE)
- 1989-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse (2.0T)
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Laser (2.0T)
- 1990-1998 Eagle Talon (2.0T)
- 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant (Turbo)
- 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 3
- 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4
- 1997-1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5
- 1999-2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6
- 2001-2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9
What's in the box?
- Set of 4 Injector Dynamics ID1700 Fuel Injectors
The Manufacturer warranty period is 1 year from the date of original purchase, and covers manufacturer defects.