INJEN PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM
The Injen Technology engineers are experts when it comes to performance, PERIOD. From Cars to Trucks to Powersports, Injen has a variety of exhaust systems to choose from. All of Injen Technology Performance exhaust systems are constructed from mandrel bent stainless steel tubing Mandrel-bending ensures the tubing maintains its shapes and size throughout the entire length, providing smooth, unrestricted airflow. From the Investment cast flanges to the custom hangers, all Injen exhaust systems are 100% TIG welded and handcrafted in the USA and include all tubing, mufflers, and hardware necessary for a hassle free installation. Each system is uniquely designed to offer an aggressive sound that brings out some massive power. Like all other Injen products, the Injen exhaust systems are proudly built in Pomona, CA.
- Stainless Steel Investment Cast Flanges For a Fast and Easy Install
- Hand Crafted and Tig Welded to Perfection for Strength and Durability
- Unique Design Increases Exhaust Velocity (Depending on the Application)
- 304 SS Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Show Quality Embossed Stainless Steel Muffler (Depending on the Application)
- Premium Stainless Steel Hardware and Hangers (Depending on the Application)
- Designed and Made in Pomona, CA
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 19 hp and 18 lb-ft. of torque
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's In The Box?
- Catback Exhaust System
- Installation Hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.