JDC Extended O2 Sensor (Evo 8/9)
This extended O2 sensor is an easy way to hide the wire that normally goes right over top of your valve cover. It's been extended to be long enough to reach around the left side along the power steering line and connect behind the valve cover. It's an easy to hide the wire and make your engine bay one step closer to that wire tucked look we all want! It''s a simple plug and play installation and works exactly like the OEM O2 sensor.
- Denso O2 Sensor Part Number: 234-4741
- Extended about 4" from standard harness length (Message or call if you need a longer one made)
- Tefzel wire is used for the extensions, rated to 393degF
- High heat wire sheath covers the wires, rated to 428degF
- All connections are soldered, and sealed with heat shrink
- O2 Sensor wrench (optional)
- We offer a 30 day warranty for any connection issues from the day of delivery for this product. This only includes loose wires, or pins coming out of the connector. It does not cover the normal functions of the O2 sensor. Since this is a custom made product, we cannot honor the normal 1 year warranty on the Denso O2 sensor since it has to be cut and modified and voids their warranty. If you have a connection issue with the harness (which would be very rare) you can send it back to us for a repair and we will cover shipping both ways.
These parts are made to order and can take 3-5 business days before shipping.