JDC Bumper Quick Release Kit (Evo X/ Ralliart/ Lancer)
We are currently out of black and white buttons. ETA for our next batch is expected to arrive in late August to early September. If you place an order for black buttons, you will be put on a waitlist. We will be shipping orders in the order they are received once they're back in stock.
This listing is for the front core support mounting kit only! For the side mounting kit, click here.
Billet Titanium mounting brackets are now available! Each bracket is CNC machined from a solid piece of titanium and will have slight CNC marks due to the complicated bends in the design.
This kit makes removing the front of your bumper a breeze and completely eliminates the need for any bolts or plastic clips to hold the front of the bumper on. Combined with our side latch kit, you'll be able to remove your full bumper in 10 seconds!
We have a few options for you to choose from by clicking on the drop-down menu. Each bracket and latch can support upwards of 150 pounds, making this kit the strongest on the market!
Titanium brackets are only available with titanium hardware
- Choice of black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, or titanium mounting brackets.
- (2) Quik-Latch buttons of your color choice.
- *NEW* We now include JDC Titanium mounting hardware for the buttons themselves. We're currently the only company in the world that offers this option!
- Titanium brackets are only available with titanium hardware
- This kit is designed to be used with the stock Evo 8 or 9 front bumpers. If you have an aftermarket front bumper, please make sure to check for fitment before ordering. If you do not have the factory A/C condenser, you will need to use a nut on the back of the bolt since the threaded grommet will no longer be in place.
- Click here for installation instructions. If you are not comfortable drilling permanent holes in your bumper, please have a professional help! JD Customs USA is not liable for any damages that may occur during the installation or use of this product.
- Each kit is covered by a lifetime warranty, which covers the latches, brackets, and hardware from standard manufacturer's defects. The warranty does not cover damages caused by abnormal usages, such as off-road, or autocross accidents. The warranty only applies to the original buyer and is non-transferable between parties. If you have any issues with your kit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name, and pictures of your issue and we will respond promptly. International shipping is not covered by the warranty and is the customer's responsibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.