JDC "Show Series" Coil-On-Plug Ignition System
There is a nationwide shortage of coils at the moment, both new and refurbished. We will process all orders in the order they are received but there may be delays. Please reach out to us if you need the system by a certain time to verify stock. We will not reach out to let you know an ETA as we do not have one!
We're proud to introduce the new JDC "Show Series" Ignition systems! These systems use the same high-quality components as our standard systems, but include a newly designed solid carbon fiber mounting plate that has a better overall "show car" appearance, while still offering the same great performance! Each coil is recessed into the plate for the same overall height to the spark plugs, but there's no gap left between the coils and the plate! These systems are only available with a carbon fiber mounting plate and you can upgrade to titanium mounting hardware for only $20! ($40 value!)
You can choose from two mounting plate and wire harness styles:
"Standard" Show Kit - This mounting plate/wire harness option includes the traditional wire harness that connects on both sides of the valve cover. This is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to install.
- "Hideaway" Show Kit - This option includes the hideaway harness, which tucks underneath the mounting plate using precision CNC cut holes, and makes its connections behind the valve cover for a wire tucked look! This mounting plate also now covers the gap that is normally left on the passenger side valve cover area. To use this mounting plate you will need to remove the bracket on the left side that is normally used to hold the O2 sensor connector.
Read more below
Suffering from spark blowout issues on your underpowered OEM coils? The JDC Ignition System is what you need!
The JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System is a direct replacement to your factory Evolution 4-9 coils and wires and simply plugs in and bolts down! No assembly required! Simply remove the setup from the box and install it on the car. This system utilizes 100% authentic high performance, Japanese made Denso Ignition Coils, not the cheap off-brand coils that won't perform as well or last as long.
- Works with all Evo 4-9 USDM/JDM models (select the correct option according to the valve cover you have. Evo 9 with MIVEC is different than Evo 4-8.)
- This ignition system is designed for use with the stock ECU and is compatible with AEM EMS V1 & V2, Haltech, MegaSquirt, and the SunAuto Hyperforce. This system will NOT work with CDI boxes or the HKS DLI.
- 3 year warranty on new Denso coils, 2-year on refurbished, lifetime warranty on wire harness and mounting plate
- Fits under OEM spark plug cover and most aftermarket covers
- Tested to 913whp @ 0.020" plug gap
- Military spec wire sheath, rated to 428degF
- Military spec tefzel wire, rated to 393degF
- Waterproof seals on all ports of wire harness
- Plug and Play (no assembly required)
- No retune required after install
- Gain HP/TQ (8-20 hp is the norm, mod dependent)
- Greatly reduce or eliminate partial throttle bucking
- Better idle quality
- Quicker and easier start especially in colder weather with E85
- Run more boost without spark blowout issues
- Run more gap for better fuel burn and increased mpg
- Plugs last longer due to less fouling
- Plug changes take minutes less
- No problem-prone CDI Boxes
- Choice of standard or "Hideaway" wire harness
- Non corrosive stainless steel or titanium hardware.
- Assembled JDC "Show Series" Coil-On-Plug Ignition System
- Mounting Hardware (your choice of stainless or titanium)
- 15A Fuse
- Installation Instructions & warranty information
Introducing our new "Hideaway" wire harness!
This harness uses the same high-quality connectors, military spec tefzel wire, and wire sheath as our standard COP wire harness, but this one hides under the mounting plate for a super clean, wire tucked look! This harness offers the same quality and performance as you'd expect from any product offered by JD Customs USA!
How is this harness different?
- Both leads come out from the valve cover on the right side and are concealed by a single wire sheath. The right side connector makes its hidden connection behind the thermostat housing and the left side lead can be run under or over the intake manifold to make its connection behind the valve cover for another hidden connection. Click here for more info on the "Hideaway" harness.
- Please allow an average of 2-4 business days for your order to ship. (This is an estimated time and may take longer depending on the number of orders and availability of parts.)
Want to add a lifetime warranty for a system with new coils? Click here for more info!
Check out these review/install videos!
This is about to be my 2nd show series kit. Had one on my evo 8, and now ill have another on my evo 6. Nothing but the best from these guys.
Thanks for your continued support!!
Craftsmanship and quality is super legit! Love the product!
JDC "Show Series" Coil-On-Plug Ignition System (Evo 4-9)
Looks awesome, performs even better! I was skeptical of the performance claims of a smoother running engine, I stand corrected... It is unreal the difference this system has made to my EVO it is like driving a different car. Thank you!
Not only is the product quality top notch, but the customer service is above and beyond! HUGE thanks to Jon for helping make my fiancé’s birthday surprise the best day possible! Looking forward to my next purchase already!
I'm glad we were able to make your fiancé's birthday a little extra special! Thanks for your support!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.