JDC Titanium Exhaust Manifold Stud Kit
Using the factory exhaust manifold bolts and studs with an aftermarket turbo can result in stripped or broken bolts and inadequate sealing force, which will result in an exhaust leak. This kit will allow you to properly seal the exhaust manifold to the cylinder head and will never rust or corrode! The JDC titanium stud kit is made from Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and incorporates a hex key tip that allows them to be easily installed using an Allen wrench.
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here
- CD9A Evolution I
- CE9A Evolution II III
- CN9A Evolution IV
- CP9A Evolution V VI
- CT9A Evolution VII VIII IX
- 1995-1999 Eclipse GST/GSX
- 1995-1998 Talon TSi
- 45% lighter than stainless steel, while being way stronger!
- Will not corrode like your stock steel bolts or studs
- Available in multiple colored finishes
- Allen key tip for easy installation
- Available with 12-point or 6-point nuts
- (2) M10x1.25x45mm Studs, Nuts, & Washers
- (7) M8x1.25x45mm Studs, Nuts, & Washers
(Optional) Turbo to Manifold Stud Kit:
- (4) M10x1.25x45mm Studs, Nuts, & Washers
FP Cast manifolds:
Have an FP Cast Manifold? Find the turbo to exhaust manifold stud kit here. This kit will work with FP manifolds, but we highly recommend using the 6-point nut to give adequate clearance for an open-end wrench.
- Exhaust manifold to head torque specs: 18-22 ft. lbs.
- A touch of anti-seize is recommended for installation
- Check the clearance on your manifold before ordering. Some manifolds will have less clearance than others. If you have a manifold with sharp angle bends straight out of the head flange, we recommend using six-point nuts, which will allow you to use an open-end wrench to tighten them. Twelve-point nuts would require a closed-end wrench to tighten and may not have enough room to get on the nut once the studs are in place. Check for clearance before ordering and you shouldn't have any issues.
WATCH THE GREAT REVIEW AND INSTALLATION VIDEO BELOW!
Bling for the bay, however, once you start you can't stop!! It's like chasing power, it's never enough!! Jdc titanium is just, um well leaves you speechless really.
Bling for the bay, however once you start you can't stop!! It's like chasing power, it's never enough!! Jdc titanium is just, um well leaves you speechless really.
The hardware is amazing, definitely makes a difference when showing your engine bay. You can't miss it. I would definitely recommend and I will be buying more hardware in the future. The one thing missing is the bolts should come with torque specs for where the bolts belong. Still 5 stars.
made my stm turbo kit look so much better and also good quality, thanks again JDC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.