JDC Titanium Exhaust Manifold Stud Kit 2G DSM/ Evo 4-9
Using the factory exhaust manifold bolts and studs with an aftermarket turbo can result in stripped or broken bolts and inadequate sealing force, which will result in an exhaust leak. This kit will allow you to properly seal the exhaust manifold to the cylinder head and will never rust or corrode!
The JDC titanium stud kit is made from a Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and incorporate a hex key tip that allows them to be easily installed using an Allen wrench.
- Titanium is around 45% lighter, and way stronger, and will not corrode like your stock steel bolts or studs.
- Each stud/washer/nut assembly weighs only 0.7oz total.
- Available in polished, burnt, or multiple colored finishes. If you would like your studs anodized a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- Fits 1995-1999 2G DSM Engines and EVO 4-9
- Kit Includes: (2) M10x1.25x45mm & (7) M8x1.25x45mm studs, nuts and washers.
- Manifold to turbo stud kits are also available!
*The same studs will fit multiple vehicles. Check the requirements for your vehicle before purchasing. Please check the clearance on your manifold before ordering. Some manifolds will have less clearance than others.
Jon@jdcustomsusa.com or call/text (423) 665-9616.
You can also message us on Instagram @JD_Customs_USA
WATCH THE GREAT REVIEW AND INSTALLATION VIDEO BELOW!
Like Christmas what this guy delivers!! The studs and nuts look and feel amazing. Such a nice piece to work with and looks incredible!! Just received my 2nd set and can't wait to install them.
Shipped and arrived quickly
Highly recommend these and the turbo studs as well! They look amazing and they're super high quality. A must have piece.
I’m a function over form guy, but why not have both? These are absolutely amazing and beautiful and worth every penny.
After fitting these tbis morning, i feel it only fair to add a 5 star review. Quality is wonderful and fit is perfect. Just the right length. Kit looks superb on car. Thanks again.