JDC Titanium Open-End Locking Lug Nuts
Upgrading to some nicer wheels? JDC Titanium locking lug nuts are the perfect addition to your titanium addiction and will help keep your wheels secure from theft. The JDC lug nuts are made from Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and weigh less than 1oz each! Most OEM lug nuts weigh more than twice that, which can save you 2 1/2 to 3 pounds in rotational force!
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- 60 Degree conical base for better seating to wheels
- Super lightweight
- Extremely Strong
- Cold anodized for long-lasting, vibrant colors
- M12x1.5mm (Mitsubishi, Lexus, Mazda, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Ford Focus RS)
- M12x1.25mm (Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota)
- Please confirm compatibility with your wheels and studs before purchase
- Not for use with stock Mitsubishi Evolution wheels
- Air tools are not recommended for installation.
- These lug nuts are made with 60 degree tapered bases specifically for aftermarket wheels. Please verify fitment before trying to install them. Returns are not accepted for lug nuts that show any signs of installation.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Please see the red banner at the top of the website for the current estimated turnaround time. Production time can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested.