JDC Titanium Valve Cover Heat Shield
- Perfectly Smooth edges
- Precise CNC bends
- Made from 2mm thick high-grade titanium that won't bend or warp over time
- Laser-cut for a perfect fit
- Covers the full front area of your valve cover
- Leaves room for your O2 sensor wire
- Works perfectly with our cam position sensor heat shield
- Comes with titanium mounting hardware
- Burnt: Smooth transition of Blue to Purple to Bronze with bare "JDC Titanium "Logo.
- Bare: Bare heat shield with lasered "JDC Titanium" Logo.
- Fully Custom Design: This would be a design like the "rising sun" or other similar designs that are more than simple lettering.
- Black coating with a "JDC Titanium" logo laser etched and colored in the color of your choice.
- The custom design on these is limited due to the process needed to make these!
- Simple Logo: This is for those looking to just add an Instagram handle or text only.
- Full Custom Design: This option is for those who are wanting to add more than just text, like the rising sun or custom designs.
- If you're wanting a full custom design like the "rising sun", we will need a usable design emailed to us in either .png, jpeg, or pdf (if we don't already have the file, or can't find a suitable image to use). The higher the resolution, the clearer your design will be.
- Please note, that for more complicated designs, there may be an additional fee for the designing process. If required, will reach out before a design is made.
What's in the box?
- (1) Valve Cover Heat Shield
- (3) Titanium Valve Cover Bolts and Washers
- Titanium Use and Care Instructions
- This part easily mounts to the front of your valve cover using the factory mounting locations on the valve cover.
- Simply remove the front three bolts on your valve cover and position the heat shield into place.
- Use an Allen key to install the included titanium bolts and washers.
- Tighten down each bolt a little at a time until the shield is pulled into place.
- Use standard torque settings for valve cover bolts or hand tighten to your desired tightness.
- We recommend using gloves for installation to help keep fingerprints and oils off the part. We provide a "use and care" instruction guide with each order for proper care and cleaning techniques.
- Each heat shield is made to order, so expect an average of 5-10 business days without a custom logo, and 12-15 business days for custom logos, full custom designs, or "Black Series". This is an estimate and may vary depending on the size of your order and our workload at the time.
Awesome quality, fast shipping, great customer service. They reached out made sure that I got the shield the way I wanted.
Love the product and how much you can customize it. It's a great quality that doesnt bend and is easy to clean.
Great products perfect fitment every single time. Communication is great. Materials are nice. Out of all the products I’ve bought from them I have Not got one bad product. Very happy customer.
The car has become very cool.