JDC Titanium Studs M8/M10(Universal)
Are you tired of looking at your ugly rusty hardware? Upgrading to a heavier turbo setup with a tubular manifold? These high quality titanium studs are exactly what you need! Titanium studs will allow you to properly seal the exhaust manifold to the cylinder head and will never rust or corrode like most other hardware on the market.
JDC titanium studs are made from a Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and incorporate a hex key tip that allows them to be easily installed using an Allen wrench.
- Titanium is around 45% lighter, and way stronger, and will not corrode like your stock steel bolts or studs.
- Each stud/washer/nut assembly weighs only 0.7 oz total.
- Available in polished, burnt, or multiple colored finishes. If you would like your studs anodized a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- Universal Fitment (select your size and quantity from the drop down menu)
- Available sizes:
- Each piece is sold as a set including:
- 1x stud
- 1x nut
- 1x washer
- These studs are sold individually for multiple applications.
- Please check the clearance on your manifold before ordering. Some manifolds will have less clearance than others.
- Please make sure to check for the proper thread pitch according to your vehicle requirements.
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
If you have questions you can email us at Jon@jdcustomsusa.com or call/text (423) 665-9616.
You can also message us on Instagram @JD_Customs_USA
WATCH THE GREAT REVIEW AND INSTALLATION VIDEO BELOW!
This time, we are grateful to you for your smooth and pleasant business dealings with swift, courteous correspondence, contact and shipping to Japan. We are a very reliable supplier.
Amazing quality, super fast customer service, answered a million of my questions without getting annoyed. Plus super fast shipping!
good part ...100%