Manley "H" Beam connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards developed and approved by our original equipment customers. There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H" Beam and the "other" inexpensive H-Beams on the market. Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams. Perfectly round big and small ends. Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
Optionally we can apply an oil shedding thermal dispersant coating to your rods. This coating will speed up heat transfer from the rod to the oil then shed it quickly to allow fresh, cooler oil to come into contact with the rod. This will improve heat-related stress issues associated with high performance, high revving, motors. A 'must have' for those wanting the highest confidence in their builds.
- Manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards
- Heat-treated, stress relieved, shot peened and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Perfectly round big and small ends.
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled
- Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 600+
- 1993-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST / GSX (7-bolt)
- 1993-1998 Eagle Talon Tsi (7-bolt)
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8 / 9 (7-bolt)
What's in the box?
- Set of 4 Manley H-Beam Connecting Rods for 7-bolt 4G63
- Cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000