H-Tuff Series Connecting Rods for EJ20 and EJ25 Engines by Manley Performance
Manley "H-Tuff" connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards developed and approved by our original equipment customers. There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H-Tuff" connecting rods and the other inexpensive H-Beams on the market.
There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H-Tuff" connecting rods and the other inexpensive H-Beams on the market. They are equipped with heavier beams for high boost applications. Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams. Perfectly round big and small ends. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Comes standard with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts. ARP 625+ Bolts are included in the H-Tuff Plus Kit.
- H-Tuff design incorporates wider beam and increased cross-sectional thickness in critical areas
- H-Tuff delivers a stronger rod with greater safety margin to handle high-powered applications
- The finest quality and tightest tolerances customers expect from every set of Manley rods
- High Quality ARP 2000 bolts standard with every set of Manley connecting rods
- ARP 625+ bolts upgrade available when you choose the H-Tuff Plus
Due to the intended usage of the products sold, they are sold WITHOUT WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE.
- 2002 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2015 - 2017 Subaru WRX STi
- 1996 - 2012 Subaru Legacy
- 2005 - 2012 Subaru Legacy GT
- 1998 - 2004 Subaru Forester
- 2004 - 2013 Subaru Forester XT
- Other Models With EJ20 or EJ25 Engines
What's In The Box?
- 1 - H-Tuff Connecting Rod Set
- 1 - Set of ARP Bolts
- Warranty Information
No Warranties are offered by Manley Performance due to the intended use of their products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.