Toyota Supra 2JZ Turbo Tuff Connecting Rods by Manley Performance
Manley Pro Series turbo tuff connecting rods are forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood, NJ factory to the highest standards. The signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and/or nitrous
- Fasteners are 3/8"
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 1,000+ and for a 6 cylinder application the range is 1,250+
- 1993 - 1998 Toyota Supra 2JZ
- Center-to-Center: 5.590"
- Big End Bore: 2.167"
- Big End Width: 1.015"
- Pin Diameter: .866"
- Pin Bore: .8671"
- Avg Weight: 645g
What's In The Box?
- 6 - Turbo Tuff Connecting Rods
- ARP 625+ Rod Bolts
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
|Manley I-Beam Turbo Tuff Rods for 2JZ-GTE Supra:|
|Part Number||Application||Center to Center||Big End Bore||Big End Width||Pin Diameter||Pin Bore||Grams|
|Notes: With ARP 2000 Bolts.|
|Notes: With ARP 625+ Bolts.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.