Manley Platinum Series Pistons
Professional engine builders and elite tuners around the world are running Manley pistons for some very good reasons.
Constructed from durable, high quality 2618 alloy forgings. Features "Cam and Barrel" profiles that make big power, yet are friendly to the cylinder walls. Total seal piston rings are used exclusively. Unique (to Manley) fixturing allows skirt turning & ring groove machining to be performed in one single operation. This ensures the ultimate ring groove to skirt squareness.
- 2618 high strength material; Lightweight design
- .150" wall x 2.250" length Premium Chrome Moly pin (Standard Series) included .866"/22mm 7 bolt
- 9310 alloy .210" wall pin (Included with Extreme Duty Series)
- Pressure balance groove
- Will accommodate +1mm valve sizes
- Premium Steel top rings with Napier seconds and round wire locks included
Recommended piston clearance .0035" measured 1.100" from the bottom of the oil ring
- 2003 - 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
- 2005 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX
- 1993 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST/GSX
- 1995 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
- 1993 - 1999 Eagle Talon TSi
- Rod Length - 150mm
- Stroke - 100mm
- Comp Distance - 1.130"
- Bore Size - 85mm to 87mm
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of Platinum Series Pistons
- Manley Performance Limited Warranty
- DSM cyl. head volume = 47cc
- EVO cyl. head volume = 43cc
What is WPC Treatment?
WPC is a proven process that has been utilized for many years in the racing and automotive industry. WPC is not a coating, it is a treatment that enhances the surface to reduce friction and strengthen engine parts. WPC achieves this process by firing ultra fine particles towards the surface of a product at very high speeds. The resulting thermal discharge permanently changes the surface, strengthening structure and creating a harder more durable final product.
Why is WPC Treatment better than other finishes?
The WPC process is unrivalled in treating engine parts and other surfaces that have contact points of friction. WPC is superior because it is not a coating; it is a permanent surface treatment that reduces friction while strengthening the part. It's unique micro-dimple formation pattern greatly reduces friction and is unmatched by conventional methods of surface treatment.
WPC has the capacity to treat carburized, nitrided and plated parts without noticeable dimensional changes, and, upon completion of treatment, no further modifications are required of the parts. The strength and durability improvement on the surface after the WPC treatment is unsurpassed by any current methods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.