MANLEY PRO SERIES TURBO TUFF "I" BEAM STEEL CONNECTING RODS | 2008+ EVO X
Manley Pro Series connecting rods are forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood, NJ factory to the highest standards. The signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Bores are round and without taper. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Available with 3/8" ARP 2000 or ARP 625+ cap screws.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material (P/N 15403 is made from 300M alloy with a flywheel horsepower range of 1,400+)
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Cap fasteners are 3/8â?³ ARP 2000 cap screws, except part number 14427 is supplied with 7/16â?³ ARP 2000 fasteners
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and / or nitrous
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 1,000+ and for a 6 cylinder application the range is 1,250+
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's in the box?
- Set of 4 Rods
- Manley Lube
We Also Recommend