Turbo Tuff Billet Crankshafts by Manley
Manley Turbo Tuff Billet 4340 crankshafts are the perfect crank to complete a stout bottom end build. Each crankshaft is put through a multi-step heat treatment process and nitrided (hardened) for maximum strength. The crankshaft is then stress relieved, shot peened, and magnafluxed (stress tested). The center, crank pin and counterweights are gun drilled for reduced weight. Each Turbo Tuff crankshaft features knife-edged counterweights for proper balance and lowest rotational mass.
- 75/79/83mm Stroke
- 4340 Billet
- Multi-step heat treatment process
- Stress Relieved and Shot Peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Knife-edged counterweights
- Center gun drilled
- “Direct Shot” dual main priority rod journal oiling
- Gun drilled crank pin and counterweights
- 2002 - 2005 Subaru WRX (EJ205)
- 2006 - 2014 Subaru WRX (EJ255)
- 2004 - 2017 Subaru WRX STi (EJ257)
- 2005 - 2012 Subaru Legacy GT (EJ255)
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT (EJ255)
- 2004 - 2013 Subaru Forester XT (EJ255)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Manley Turbo Tuff Crankshaft
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.