Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can PCV Side (16+ Infiniti Q50/Q60)
Infiniti is no stranger to the luxury sedan segment, taking on the likes of BMW, Mercedes, and Audi. The introduction of their VR30DDTT made the 2016+ Q50 and Q60 into a rocket ship and blasted the manufacturer into the stratosphere alongside the typical posh sedans. Luxury is all about the ability to perform, which is where even the most advanced internal combustion engines still suffer. Luckily, we’re here to keep the blow-by off those intake valves with the 2016+ Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0T Direct-Fit Catch Can Kit.
The powerhouse 3.0T equipped in these Infinitis is the prime breeding ground for blow-by and carbon buildup. With the already high compression ratio, combined with a turbo for each bank and a direct injection fueling system, oil and fuel particles have free range to gum up the intake manifold and valves, ultimately diminishing the performance and luxury of your Q50 or Q60.
Nestled in the tight engine bay, our 2-port compact catch can design is installed in line with the VR30DDTT’s PCV system to intercept and trap oil and fuel particles from the crankcase before they have a chance to take up residence on the top end components. Our robust mounting bracket places the catch can in an easily accessible location and includes a slotted mounting screw design to take the hassle out of servicing the can. To back up Mishimoto’s superior craftsmanship, each 2016+ Q50/Q60 catch can kit comes with the renowned Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0T
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Slotted mounting holes for easier accessibility and servicing
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
Please Note: After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- 2016 - 2021 Infiniti Q50 3.0T
- 2016 - 2021 Infiniti Q60 3.0T
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Baffled: True
- Overall Height: 3.8"
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 3/8" NPT
- Capacity: 3 fl oz.
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
- 1 - Mounting Bracket
- 2 - Direct-Fit Hoses
- 2 - 3/8" Barbed Fittings
- 4 - Worm Gear Clamps
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.