Mishimoto PCV-Side Direct Fit Catch Can (19+ Veloster Turbo)
Nothing says fun quite like the Hyundai Veloster. It is practicality and the right amount of zip all wrapped up in the fusion of hot-hatch and coupe. Couple those with the Gamma 1.6T powering the front wheels and you have the complete package. Blow-by, however, has a tendency to put a damper on the fun. With the lack of detergent-rich fuel washing over the valves, carbon now has the perfect environment to quell the performance of that punchy engine.
The Mishimoto Hyundai Veloster Turbo Direct-Fit Catch can is here to keep the fun in your Veloster. By mounting our 2-port compact catch can in line with the Gamma’s PCV system, the blow-by is trapped before it has the chance to make it to the valves. Our kit includes a robust, application-specific bracket to ensure a sturdy mounting point for your can, along with pre-molded hoses to ensure a simplified installation. We’ve also included an adapter with this kit, giving you the option to tap directly into the stock PCV line, or fully replace the stock component. Like all of our products, the Mishimoto 2019+ Hyundai Veloster Turbo Catch Can includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Includes PCV adapter for alternate installation option
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
Please Note: After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- 2019 - 2021 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
- DOES NOT FIT VELOSTER N
- Overall Height: 3.8"
- Overall Diameter: 2.5"
- Inlet Size: 3/8"
- Outlet Size: 1/2"
- Drain Plug Thread: 3/8" NPT
- Capacity: 3 fl oz.
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Compact Oil Catch Can
- 1 - Mounting Bracket
- 2 - Direct-Fit Hoses
- 1 - 3/8" Barbed Fitting
- 1 - 1/2" Barbed Fitting
- 1 - PCV Adapter Fitting
- 5 - Worm Gear Clamps
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.