JDC Titanium/Stainless Cam Angle Position Sensor Heat Shield (Evo 4-9)
- Choose from laser cut stainless steel or titanium.
- Shields the sensitive cam position sensor from excessive heat which can cause premature failure.
- Recommended for people with an aftermarket exhaust manifold.
- A must for anyone who uses their Evo at the track!
- Includes stainless steel mounting bolt and washer.
- Titanium comes with flush fitting custom titanium bolt.
- Stainless steel cam sensor shield can be left bare, or powder coated satin black.
- Titanium can be burnt, anodized a solid color, or left bare with a colored logo. The standard color for the logo is burnt unless you level a note at checkout for a solid color or message is before placing the order.
We also have a special "Black Edition" color with the logo etched in burnt titanium. These take twice as long to make, so the price is higher. Only available in titanium.
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
Good quality A+++++
Very well made product. With a great finish.
This piece looks very high quality and it gives the engine bay a nice look. I went with the bare titanium and really like it.
Awesome Product at a great Price! Highly Recommend to any one looking for a cam angle sensor shield.
Actually a clean unit. I’m very skeptical by nature and don’t always follow the hype. This piece is quality. I don’t know how they do it, but it’s good stuff. A+++