ODYSSEY Powersport Battery Model PC680
Powersport vehicles need a powerful battery that’s built to take the constant pounding that comes with the territory, whether it's on land, sea, or snow.
The Odyssey battery can handle it. Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more power—twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
(Internally threaded brass terminals, M6 SS bolts, and L bracket adapter)
ODYSSEY PC680 Battery Specs:
- Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA): 520
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 170
- 20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah): 16
- Reserve Capacity Minutes: 24
- Made in the USA
Fits these Applications:
- Non-specific universal battery
- Fits aftermarket "Small Battery Kits" for 680-style batteries
- Replacement for some BMW and Ducati motorcycles
ODYSSEY PC680 Battery Dimensions:
- Length: 7.15"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 6.65"
- Height with Terminals: 7.25"
- Weight: 14.3 pounds
- Weight with Terminals: 14.55 pounds
- PC680 Battery
- Optional Positive and Negative Terminals (3217-0006)
ODYSSEY PC680 Battery Features:
Longer service life:
- With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Longer cycle life:
- 70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
Longer shelf life:
- Can be stored on an open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
2 Batteries in 1:
- The characteristics of two separate batteries are combined in one box. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- The 5-second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
Extreme Temperature Tolerance:
- Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
- No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- US Department of Transportation classified it as a 'non-spillable battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
It's an amazing battery! It's super compact and small and it starts my Evo up everytime without hesitating. Defenetly a must have to save up space and weight. Will be getting the upper intercooler piping next soon! :D
Thanks for the review! That's great to hear! We appreciate your business!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.