PTP Lava T3 Turbo Blanket
PTP Turbo Blankets isolate the heat produced by your turbocharger with the purpose of reducing turbo lag, cooler air intake temperatures, protecting and prolonging vital under hood components (up to 60% under hood heat reduction), and giving a boost in horsepower.
In keeping the exhaust gases within the turbocharger hot, turbocharger efficiency is improved. Also by keeping the heat of the exhaust gases contained within the hot side of the turbocharger and away from the cool side of the turbocharger and the intake path, more oxygen per unit volume reaches the engine, and thus, more power can be achieved.
The PTP Lava Turbo Blankets are constructed with an outer layer made from pulverized volcanic lava rock (Rated 1800°F Direct Heat / 2500°F Radiant Heat) formed into fabric and woven into a tight mesh weave, these turbo blankets are internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool (Rated 1832°F Continuous / 2300°F Peak) overlaid with a high temperature stainless steel mesh for increased durability and improved thermal resistance. The Lava Turbo Blankets are designed to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Every PTP Turbo Blanket is hand-crafted in North America, and quality is guaranteed. PTP Turbo Blankets is well known in the heat insulation industry for its high standards for material selection, design, and construction. Our materials are on the cutting edge of heat insulation technology. With the growing amount of imitation turbo blankets on the market, it's important to note many of them are manufactured using inferior materials for construction. Imitation turbo blankets can be ineffective, or worse, they can be dangerous if flammable materials are used.
- Outer layer made from pulverized volcanic lava rock formed into fabric and woven into a tight mesh weave
- Internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool overlaid with high temperature stainless steel mesh
- Keeps exhaust gases hot and contained within the hot side of the turbocharger, away from the cool side and intake path
- Externally Rated for 1800°F Direct Heat & 2500°F Radiant Heat
- Internally Rated for 1832°F Continuous Heat & 2300°F Peak Heat
- Fits T3 Turbochargers
- Reduced Turbo Lag
- Cooler Air Intake Temps
- Protects & Prolongs Under-Hood Components
- Increases Horsepower
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Lava T3 Turbo Blanket
- Choice of Stainless Steel Wire or Stainless Steel Springs (Pair)
- 1 - Warranty Card
- 1 - PTP Turbo Blankets Sticker
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.