DIY Fuel Pump Wiring Kit by Radium
This Do-It-Yourself wiring kit includes the necessary parts to construct a power wiring harness for one fuel pump. It uses the highest quality components to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
The relay and fuse holder are sealed to allow installation in weather exposed areas if necessary. Aircraft grade TXL wiring is resistant to all chemicals and elevated temperatures. Raychem crimpless solder-based butt connectors make reliable wire connections easy and clean. Necessary ring terminals are included for connecting to an external Bosch 044 fuel pump as well.
- Weatherproof SPDT 12V/40A Relay with Mounting Tab
- Weatherproof Relay Flying 12" Lead Connector
- Weatherproof Mini Fuse Holder with Mounting Tab
- Weatherproof Mini Fuse Flying Lead Connector
- Quick-Connect Posi-Tap "TRIGGER" Connector
- Raychem Crimpless Solder Heat Shrink Butt Splices
- 10AWG Stud Ring Terminals
- 10AWG TXL Wire
- 20A LED Blade Mini Fuse
- Instructions including wiring diagrams
The relay "trigger" can be connected to a ground or 12V signal as long as the other end of the low current relay coil wire is connected to an opposing source.
Radium recommends a dedicated fuse and relay for each fuel pump. For this reason, order a wiring kit for EACH fuel pump.
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Relay with Mounting Tab
- 1 - Relay Flying 12" Lead Connector
- 1 - Mini Fuse Holder with Mounting Tab
- 1 - Mini Fuse Flying Lead Connector
- 1 - Posi-Tap "TRIGGER" Connector
- 4 - Solder Heat Shrink Butt Splices
- 4 - 10AWG 6mm Stud Ring Terminals
- 1 - 10AWG 5mm Stud Ring Terminal
- 1 - 10AWG Black TXL Wire (10ft)
- 1 - 10AWG Red TXL Wire (10ft)
- 1 - 20A LED Blade Mini Fuse
- Instructions Including Diagrams
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.