Radium Engineering Oil Catch Can Kits
The Radium Engineering catch cans are the most functional and integrated kits on the market. The catch cans mount using factory holes and integrate perfectly with the surrounding components. They do NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus are emissions and track legal.
Closed-loop systems remove the oil and sludge from the PCV gasses before it is routed to the engine to be burned. A closed-loop system also promotes negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance. Furthermore, closed systems prevent unwanted oil vapors from entering the cabin. The dipsticks built into the catch cans allow easy inspection of accumulated fluid. No cutting, drilling, or permanent modifications are required.
Single Catch Can Kit (PCV): The PCV catch can kit runs inline between the PCV valve and the intake manifold. It mounts in the LH side engine compartment. When the intake manifold pressure is close to or greater than atmospheric pressure, the PCV "check" valve closes and, thus, this hose experiences no flow. Conversely, the PCV hoses will experience "metered" vacuum when the engine is idling, steady-state cruising, and decelerating. This would normally draw unwanted crankcase vapor, unspent fuel, and oil sludge into the intake manifold immediately after a high load run.
Dual Catch Can Kit (CCV): To retain factory functionality, the two CCV catch cans run inline between each crankcase vent (CCV) port and the corresponding turbo inlets. At low loads, these catch cans experience atmospheric pressure. However, when the engine is at high load (WOT), these vents will experience high flow out of the crankcase. This would normally lead to oil and sludge accumulation in the air filter intake pipe. Oil accumulation will occur in the intercooler which lowers the thermal efficiency properties of the heat exchanger and leads to decreased performance.
Triple Catch Can Kit (PCV & CCV): This kit utilizes both the dual "CCV" and single "PCV" catch can kits detailed above. Radium recommends this kit for the ultimate in engine protection for your Nissan R35 GT-R.
- The catch cans mount using factory holes and integrate perfectly with the surrounding components
- They do NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus are emissions and track legal
- Built-in dipsticks allow for easy inspection of accumulated fluid
- For RHD vehicles, some modifications may be required for PCV catch can mounting.
- No inline check valve is required since Radium catch cans are pressure sealed. This means a direct intake manifold connection is permitted.
- 09-19 Nissan R35 GT-R
- Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
What's In The Box?
- Anodized oil catch can(s)
- Anodized mounting brackets
- Anodized -AN adapter fittings & hose ends
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Radium Engineering PCV hose(s)
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.