Clutch Fork Stop By Radium Engineering
The Radium Engineering clutch fork return stop addresses a common problem on the Mitsubishi EVO pull-type clutch slave cylinder. During hard shifting and fast clutch pedal operation, the clutch fork can return too far and cause the throw-out bearing to become unclipped from the clutch fork. This results in expensive transmission removal to fix. The Radium clutch return stop prevents the fork from over-traveling, eliminating a throw-out bearing issue. Inexpensive insurance to protect your clutch. The clutch stop is multi-axis CNC machined in order to position the hex bolt precisely square with the clutch fork.
- Prevents the fork from over-traveling
- Eliminates throw-out bearing issue
- Inexpensive insurance to protect your clutch
- 03-05 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII with 5-Speed and 6-Speed transmissions
- 06 Mitsubishi Evolution IX with 5-Speed and 6-Speed transmissions
- 08-15 Evolution X with 5-Speed manual transmission
What's in the box?
- CNC machined/anodized clutch fork stop
- Stainless steel adjustment screw and lock nut
- Stainless steel mounting bolts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.