Radium Fuel Rail Top Feed Conversion
The Radium Fuel Rail Top Feed Conversion for 93-98 MK4 Supra is CNC machined 6063 aluminum, then media blasted, black anodized, and laser etched for a high-quality surface finish. This kit is compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
- 1993-1998 Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE
To reuse your OEM FPR:
20-0301 OEM FPR Fitting (sold separately)
To reuse your OEM Feed Line:
14-0285 8AN ORB to M12x1.25mm Fitting (sold separately)
Manufactured with a large 0.69" internal bore, the fuel rail can support all necessary engine power requirements. They are CNC machined from a custom 6063 aluminum, media blasted, black anodized, and laser etched for a high-quality surface finish. This kit is compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
The Radium fuel rail converts the OEM side feed fuel injector setup to top feed, allowing the use of high flow fuel injectors (NOT INCLUDED). The kit includes 2 different sets of mounting feet allowing various height fuel injectors to be used.
The Radium fuel rail converts the OEM side feed fuel injector setup to top feed, allowing the use of high flow fuel injectors (NOT INCLUDED). The kit includes 2 different sets of mounting feet allowing various height fuel injectors to be used (tall spacers shown below).
The anodized aluminum mounting feet secure the fuel rail to the intake manifold reusing the OEM Toyota thermal insulating spacers.
• Black Anodized Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rail
• Black Anodized Aluminum Mounting Feet, Tall and Short
• Stainless Steel Mounting Feet Bolts (x4)
• 20-0216-06 Toyota Injector Seat Kit 6 Cylinder
Which Spacers Do I Use?
The fuel injector bores and the included press-fit injector seats are designed for 14mm injector O-rings. These seats include O-rings to prevent boost pressure leaks. They are CNC machined billet aluminum, anodized, and laser etched. Below are some of the many fuel injectors that are a direct fitment with this Radium fuel rail kit.
Compatible Injectors with the Tall Spacers:
• Injector Dynamics ID725-48-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID850-48-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID1000-48-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID1050x-48-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID1300-48-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID1700-48-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID2000-48-14-14
• Evolved Injection EI550-48-14-14
• Evolved Injection EI650-48-14-14
• Evolved Injection EI850-48-14-14
• Evolved Injection EI1000-48-14-14
• Evolved Injection EI1200-48-14-14
• Evolved Injection EI1300-48-14-14
• Evolved Injection EI2200-48-14-14
• Deatschwerks 17U-00-0050-6
• Deatschwerks 17U-00-0060-6
• Deatschwerks 17U-00-0072-6
• Deatschwerks 17U-00-0095-6
• Deatschwerks 16S-12-2200-6
Compatible Injectors with the Short Spacers:
• Injector Dynamics ID850-34-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID1050x-34-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID1300-34-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID1700-34-14-14
• Injector Dynamics ID2000-34-14-14
• Evolved Injection DPI550-38-14-14
• Evolved Injection DPI650-38-14-14
• Evolved Injection DPI850-38-14-14
• Evolved Injection DPI1000-38-14-14
• Evolved Injection DPI1200-38-14-14
• Evolved Injection DPI1300-38-14-14
• Evolved Injection DPI2200-38-14-14
• RC Engineering SM2-0310
• RC Engineering SM2-0370
• RC Engineering SM2-0450
• Deatschwerks 16U-00-0042-6
• Deatschwerks 16U-00-0050-6
• Deatschwerks 16U-00-0065-6
• Deatschwerks 16U-00-0090-6
• Deatschwerks 16M-00-1500-6
• Deatschwerks 16M-00-2200-6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.