Street Performance Front Brake Pads by StopTech
StopTech offer a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. StopTech's engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With three in-house brake dynos and real-time vehicle testing, StopTech is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
- Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature.
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density.
- Low dust formulation is rotor friendly and leaves wheels cleaner.
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in.
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas.
- 2016 - 2017 Chevrolet Camaro LT/LS/ZL1
- 2014 - 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- 2013 - 2017 Cadillac ATS
- 2014 - 2017 Cadillac CTS
- 2015 - 2017 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2004 - 2007 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2011 - 2014 Ford Mustang GT
- 2005 - 2006 Ford Mustang GT
- 2012 - 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 2007 - 2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2008 - 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2003 - 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
- 2005 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution 10
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2015 - 2017 Subaru WRX STi
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Brake Pads
- Stoptech Manufacturer's Warranty
StopTech Performance Rear Brake Pads
If your vehicle is frequently used for track days but also as a daily driver, try the StopTech 309 series Street Performance pad - provided that an even transfer layer of pad material on the rotor is maintained by periodically re-bedding in the pads. For track days, StopTech bolt-in caliper bridges make swapping over to dedicated track/race pads for the day of the event even easier.
- Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density
- Low dust formulation is rotor friendly and leaves wheels cleaner
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's In The Box?
- (1) Full Set of Rear Brake Pads
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.