Tein Super Racing Coilovers
The TEIN Super Racing Coilovers were developed from actual competition! TEIN was able to create a fully adjustable damper that can be easily tuned for any track or weather conditions. Super Racing Dampers utilize a full-length adjustment system to allow shock length and spring pre-load to be adjusted independently. Separate 16-way adjustments for compression and rebound damping enable the user to fine-tune for any situation.
TEIN has incorporated both camber and caster adjustment into the front pillow ball upper mounts for strut-type vehicles. External reservoirs on SA-type dampers allow for added oil capacity. Spring rates and shock valving were derived from many years of motorsports support, to provide the ultimate damper for competition.
Designed and tested for circuit use by advanced and professional drivers who are seeking complete damper tuning capability.
Please allow 2 weeks for item to ship. All items are built to order.
Springs are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Steel Construction
- Mono Tube internal construction
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 x 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper and lower camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Caster adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Dual EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's In The Box
- Adjustable Shock Absorber × 4
- Bump Rubber × 4
- Hook Spanner × 2
- Dust Cover × 4
- Pillow ball Upper Mount × 4
- Lower Spring Seat × 4
- Seat Lock × 12
- Instruction Manual × 1
- Sticker Sheet × 1
Some applications include helper springs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.