TIAL SPORT Q VENT-TO-ATMOSPHERE BLOW OFF VALVE | (TIAL Q)
TiAL Q 50mm
Q is the first revision of the original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts up to any standard TiAL flange, no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. It's offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels and a special spring specifically for supercharged vehicles. The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance. The Blow Off Valve also comes with an machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
- Flows a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
- A single Q BOV can support up to 1,800hp
- -2psi spring for supercharged applications
- Spring Pressures: -2psi, -6psi, -8psi, -10psi, -11psi, -12psi
- Thread: M10 x 1.0
What's in the box?
- Q Assembly
- TiAL Vband Clamp
- Vband Weld Flange
- TiAL Air Fitting
- High Pressure O-ring
- MFGR. Limited Warranty
Awesome customer service, quick with shipping and would definitely be making more purchases in the future!