Tomei 3" Widemouth Downpipe
After testing a variety of shapes and pipe diameters here at Tomei R&D Lab, we found the optimum tuning point for the best performance balance. This design will extract the full capabilities of the EVO 10 4B11 engine. The design also retains the original layout to help with the ease of installation and compatibility for other exhaust parts.
The smooth flowing design, without steps from the turbocharger. Manufactured with the lost-wax process, combines both strength and beauty. The stainless flex section makes it easy to install with minimal risks to cracking the stainless steel exhaust manifolds from vibrations. The Supra Bands made by MIKALOR is what we have chosen to use since they maintain the strongest torque to secure a proper strong connection. We also used Nejiname bolts.
- Direct bolt-on that retains the original stock layout
- Lost Wax casting process for maximum durability, precision without welds
- Larger in size and diameter, smooth without any steps
- The larger curve design makes it possible for a much larger capacity
- Improved efficiency through a more linear layout
- The wide mouth was designed to be easy to install with the general common work tools
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's In The Box?
- Outlet Component
- Gasket (Turbo Side)
- Gasket (Catalyzer)
- Clamp Band
- Blind Plug
- Copper Washer
- Stud Bolt M10-40 P=1.25 (Thread 12/26)
- Titan Exhaust Bandage
- Bandage Band
- Flange Nut M12 * P=1.25
- Sticker (Expreme)
- Sticker (Tomei)
- Bolt Smooth Paste
- Installation Manual
- Warranty Card
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.